Protect and restore your skin with Terres d’Afrique
Whether it’s cold and dry or hot and humid, change of season can really affect the skin, causing everything from acne breakouts to itchy dry patches, sun damage and sunspots. Extremes in weather – both hot and cold – can exacerbate some existing skin conditions or even cause new ones. Protect the skin’s barrier while restructuring and regenerating skin cells membranes by incorporating Terres d’Afrique’s carefully formulated products into your skincare routine.
The TDA’s Gentle Face Scrub with sugar, rooibos flakes and marula oil is an exfoliating paste that stimulates cell regeneration while removing impurities. It leaves the skin feeling silky, refreshed and radiant by gently removing dead cells, exposing new, refreshed skin beneath.
Use in combination with the TDA Facial Glow; a highly concentrated blend of omegas 3, 6 and 9 which help to restructure and regenerate skin cells membranes. With Marula, Manketti and Kalahari Melon, it is a light, dry, deep-acting face oil which nourishes and balances the skin.
- Win an exclusive Terres d’Afrique combo this Valentine’s Day!
- A personalized guide to gifting by Terres d’Afrique founder, Dr Stephan Helary
- Healing powers of hydration
- Reignite your senses at Scent Beauty
- A Taste of Africa at Tysons Corner
- One&Only Gorilla’s Nest
- Protect and restore your skin with Terres d’Afrique
- TDA launches in the US with HiO