Protect and Restore Your Skin with Terres d’Afrique
Whether it’s cold and dry or hot and humid, change of season can really affect the skin, causing everything from acne breakouts to itchy dry patches, sun damage and sunspots. Extremes in weather – both hot and cold – can exacerbate some existing skin conditions or even cause new ones. Protect the skin’s barrier while restructuring and regenerating skin cells membranes by incorporating Terres d’Afrique’s carefully formulated products into your skincare routine.
The TDA’s Gentle Face Scrub with sugar, rooibos flakes and marula oil is an exfoliating paste that stimulates cell regeneration while removing impurities. It leaves the skin feeling silky, refreshed and radiant by gently removing dead cells, exposing new, refreshed skin beneath.
Use in combination with the TDA Facial Glow; a highly concentrated blend of omegas 3, 6 and 9 which help to restructure and regenerate skin cells membranes. With Marula, Manketti and Kalahari Melon, it is a light, dry, deep-acting face oil which nourishes and balances the skin.
- Protect Your Skin Against Photo Aging
- Men’s Grooming Tips from TDA Founder, Dr Stephan Helary
- Creating a Culture of Caring
- Africa Day 2020: Celebrating the Creativity of Modern Africa
- Everyday Tips to Restore Radiance and a Youthful Glow
- Healing Powers of Hydration
- Reignite Your Senses at Scent Beauty
- One&Only Gorilla’s Nest
- Protect and Restore Your Skin with Terres d’Afrique