Africa Day 2020: Celebrating the Creativity of Modern Africa
Terres d’Afrique is a company whose products are made in Africa, by Africans, and is driven by a profound philosophy that celebrates African traditions, cultures and diversity.
In celebration of Africa Day on May 25th, TDA will join with a community of creatives in fashion, beauty, travel and lifestyle to celebrate and honor the beauty of modern Africa, through the promotion of “This is The Face of Africa”. TTFOA will challenge one dimensional views of what Africa is, by showcasing diverse, colorful and dynamic images of people, style and locations that acknowledge the beautiful, engaging and modern “Face of Africa”.
- Confused about Clean Beauty? So are many people.
- Organic Farming: Environmental and Human Health Benefits
- The Freedom of a Flawless Skin
- Protect Your Skin Against Photo Aging
- Revive Sun-Drenched Skin
- Multipurpose Coconut Oil
- Men’s Grooming Tips from TDA Founder, Dr Stephan Helary
- Creating a Culture of Caring
- Africa Day 2020: Celebrating the Creativity of Modern Africa
- Everyday Tips to Restore Radiance and a Youthful Glow
- Healing Powers of Hydration
- Reignite Your Senses at Scent Beauty
- One&Only Gorilla’s Nest
- Protect and Restore Your Skin with Terres d’Afrique